- Includes 2 Free Foam Filters, precision nylon brush set, and fine metal poker
- Made from Heavy Duty Glass for Stability. Prevents spillages.
- Fits all pen-type airbrushes. Stable base to Park your Airbrush
- 400ml Glass Jar is Easy to Clean & unlike PVC is suitable for all paint types
- Made by Watson & Webb. A UK company that is proud to support British business.
Details: Protect your Airbrush With a Cleaning Station from Watson & Webb Professional Table-Top Airbrush Cleaning Station. Stable stand holds your airbrush when not in use. Fibretec lab grade filters stop messy overspray during cleaning! - Heavy base to keep it stable & stop it tipping over.Integrated airbrush holder. Fits all pen-type airbrushes.Fibretec filters eliminates smells, odours & overspray during cleaning.400ml Glass Jar is Easy to Clean & unlike PVC is suitable for all paint types Your Spraytidy easily packs everything away neatly. Perfect if you have space limitations & need to store it away after use. Instructions:① Insert airbrush into your Spraytidy.② Add cleaner to your airbrush.③ Trigger your airbrush to blow cleaner through the nozzle Fibretec filters trap fumes & overspray in the jar. No more unused paint & cleaning solution misting up your work space. Includes: 2 extra washable Fibretec lab grade filters. 5 piece Precision nylon brush set. Fine metal poker for nozzle cleaning. Glass screw-top jar and lid with airtight rubber gasket seal. 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back!We guarantee your Spraytidy will eliminate overspray during cleaning. If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied at any time in the first 6 months, just return your cleaning station and we will refund the entire product price. No questions asked.
Item Condition: New
showing - of reviews