Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Detailed below are the terms and conditions which apply to all transactions with Watson and Webb Ltd. Placing an order confirms your acceptance of these terms & conditions, so please read them carefully.
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation of your order which will include details on your cancellation rights.
- Pricing: All pricing shown are subject to availability.
- Promotion Codes: Only one promotion code or gift voucher code, regardless of its origin, can be redeemed against any one order. Promotions do not apply to any items not purchased on www.watsonandwebb.com Coupon/discount codes will only apply discount to the product value of the order. There will be no discount applied to shipping costs. Watson and Webb has the right to withdraw discount codes at any time.
- 3 for 2 Offer: For each product you purchase in the 3 for 2 category, you will receive the cheapest item free. If you purchase 6 items from this category then you will receive the two cheapest items free, 9 items from this category then you will receive the 3 cheapest items free and so on.
- Availability: All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be completed, due to an availability issue, you will be given a refund for the out of stock product(s). Watson and Webb will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- Authenticity: We only advertise and sell products that are 100% genuine.
- Images: All images on this website are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product. From time to time bottles & labels may vary due to photographic/graphics constraints/processes.
- Free Stuff: In relation to tester products, testers are not supplied free of charge. Testers are often the normal products sold, but with the packaging marked as 'tester'. Some items may also be marked 'not for individual sale'.
- Product Details: All products advertised are new and unused. We make every effort to advertise products accurately. Please read item descriptions carefully.
- Order Payment: Payment online can be made using either Credit/Debit Card or Paypal. If making payment online, please note we are not party to any details of your credit/debit card. Payment is verified by Paypal prior to the order being submitted to us. Cleared payment must be received by Spraytanpro before any order can be dispatched. We do not accept payment by either cheque or postal order. We can accept telephone orders on 01765 607800.
- Order Confirmation: Prior to submitting your order, please check carefully and ensure all details of your order and postal address are correct. Watson and Webb will not be liable for incorrect addresses entered as a delivery address (see. Following submission of your order, you will receive an e-mail confirming that Watson and Webb has received your order. This will detail your specific order number, which will be required in the event that you contact us with any queries. So please make sure you keep this confirmation safe and to hand should there be a query. All orders are accepted subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale. We reserve the right to decline any order.
- Consent to Receive Email: Your registration to use the Site and/or Services constitutes your consent to receive email communications from Watson and Webb, including messages regarding customer service issues and other matters. You may opt not to receive email correspondence, other than technical notifications and email regarding issues related to your account and your use of the Site and Services, at any time by following the link included in the email messages.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- We cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We offer no Saturday delivery service.
- All delivery times are estimates only, the only guaranteed delivery service we offer is Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- If you need it guaranteed delivery you must select Express Delivery during checkout or contact us directly.
- Orders placed before 2.00pm Mon-Fri will generally be processed the same day but please allow 1-2 working days for order processing.
Delivery Service & Estimated Delivery Times:
- Royal Mail Tracked: 2 - 3 days
- Royal Mail Special delivery: *1 day
- Royal Mail first class: 1 - 2 days
- Parcelforce (UK): *2 days - NO Saturday Deliveries
- Royal Mail Airsure to Europe: 4 days (Western Europe); 8 days (Eastern Europe)
- Royal Mail Airsure to rest of the world: 14 - 21 days
- Courier to Europe: 10 days
- Courier to the rest of the world: 14 - 21 days
- Delivery times are estimates only, the majority of items take much less time to arrive.
- We use Royal Mail and courier services (where appropriate). When Express delivery is chosen at check out we will either use Royal Mail special delivery, a courier (with a 24-48 hour service) or another delivery service at our discretion. The times specified are estimated shipping times supplied to us from the delivery company, actual times may vary.
- If you are unable to accept the parcel or collect it from your local sorting office we will make an additional charge for re posting. If you supply us the wrong delivery address at checkout, we will not resend the item until we have received additional payment from yourself & we have receive it back from Royal Mail. If you do select the wrong address during checkout you must ring 01765 607800 immediately as emails may not get processed immediately.
- If you miss a delivery or a product is returned to the Fulfilment Organisation because of your fault, usually redelivery can be arranged. Note that, for redelivery, an admin fee of up to £10 may be charged together with a further postage and packing charge (the same rate as the original charge).
- We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund. You have14 days from receipt of goods to inform us of your wish to return the item and then you have a further 14 days from this date to return the order to us.
- If you return items for reasons other than defects in the goods, or incomplete, or incorrect delivery, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the items to us.
- If you are returning the goods owing to defects or incomplete or incorrect delivery we will refund you the price you paid for your goods (inclusive of the initial delivery charge) and the recorded delivery costs for the return carriage from the original delivery point to us(provided that you enclose a valid till receipt indicating such costs). Refunds will only be made against the original credit/debit card used.
- Please note that we cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe have been used damaged or broken.
- If the item is returned to us as faulty & we subsequently find that the item has been misused in such a way as to damage it, we will notify you that no refund will be available and you will be responsible for arranging for the goods to be returned to you within 28 days of our notification.
- Within the order packaging, you will find a dispatch note with details of your order. If the items listed on the dispatch note do not match those contained in your delivery, please notify us immediately by calling 01765 607800.
- If you return items for reasons other than defects in the goods, or incomplete or incorrect delivery, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the items to us.
The Returns Process
- STEP 1 – Notifying Us of Your Intention to Return Your Order: Notification of your intention to return any goods within the period of 14 days after the day of delivery can be done by either calling Customer Services on 01765607800 or by emailing us at email@example.com with your order details. Please note that we cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe have been used.
- STEP 2 – Completing the Necessary Documentation:On notification of your intention to return, Customer Service will take note of your customer order number and the description of the goods which are being returned. This information can be found on your despatch note. Customer Service will then authorise the return via an e-mail confirmation. We do not accept any returns without prior authorisation.
- STEP 3 – Returning The Product:We strongly recommend that the parcel be sent by a recorded delivery service (one that requires a signature upon receipt). We cannot accept liability for returned goods lost in transit. If you require a refund we will refund the price paid by you for the goods (inclusive of the initial delivery charge) within fourteen (14) days of us receiving the goods back. Please ensure that the returned parcel is properly sealed, and that you have included within the returned parcel the original despatch..You should retain the recorded delivery receipt from the Post Office in order to provide proof to us that you have returned the goods, in the unlikely event that we do not receive the returned parcel. We cannot accept liability for returned goods lost in transit.
- STEP 4 – Processing The Refund: If you are entitled to a refund, we will process the calculated refund within fourteen (14) days of receiving your returned goods to us in their original condition. Refunds will only be made against the original payment method used. After 60 days has passed from the date of purchase, the transaction details are no longer available to us to process a refund. If a refund is required, then we will reserve the right to process a refund through a different method. The customer is responsible for providing all the correct information to the seller including the correct delivery address. If an insufficient or incomplete address has been supplied for the delivery address, we are not responsible for the item being undelivered or returned to us. If the item is returned to us, we will charge a re-delivery fee at our discretion. Alternatively we can process a partial refund taking into account costs to the company with regard to shipping, handling and re-stocking costs. If the item is lost we will make every effort to locate the item however we cannot be held responsible for the loss of this item.
Damaged In Transit Items
- If the goods you receive are damaged in any way, we will be happy to exchange the items or offer you a refund.
- Please notify us as soon as possible after delivery by calling us on 01765 607800 (Monday-Friday 9.00-17.00) we cannot accept claims for goods damaged in transit if you have not contacted us as soon as possible after delivery.
- To assure prompt resolution, please provide the order number and keep the box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier. Please photograph any damage sustained.
- If your item is found to be faulty or damaged in transit you must inform us as soon as possible after delivery & provide photographic evidence, without this proof we will not be able to claim through the courier & will not be able to provide any refunds or replacement products.
Items Lost in Transit
- We cannot investigate "lost" items with Royal Mail if sufficient delivery time has not been allowed.
- An item will only be considered "lost" after: A signed & dated Claim form for Royal Mail has been filled in & returned to us stating that you have not received the parcel.
- Sufficient time has been left for the parcel to be delivered.
- eBay customers must also have put in an "item not received" claim with eBay.
- You have checked that the item has not been left at your local sorting office.
- If an item is deemed as "lost" we reserve the right to either refund or resend at our discretion. No refund will be available if you fail to follow these terms & conditions.
- Item deemed "Lost" - Royal Mail Tracked 10 days
- Royal Mail Special delivery - 2 days
- Royal Mail first class - 10 days
- Parcelforce (UK) - 10 days
- Royal Mail Airsure to Europe - 21 days
- Courier to Europe - 21 days
- Royal Mail Airsure to rest of the world - 30 days
- Courier to the rest of the world - 30 days
Delivery to Non-UK Residents
- We are happy to ship items worldwide. Please allow up to 3 weeks for EU delivery & up to 4 weeks for all non EU orders.
- Due to trouble clearing customs shipping to Russia can take up to 8 weeks.
- All items are shipped with the assumption that they are purchased as a "gift" we mark them as such on the customs label. If you would prefer us to mark it with a higher value then please get back to us.
- We will not be responsible for any items seized, delayed or stuck in customs, nor will we be responsible for any charges or taxes owed. Dependent on the destination country, you may be contacted by customs to obtain a tax identification number or to pay import duty (in order to release the parcel). If you fail to pay import duties & the item is subsequently returned to us we will refund you minus all costs incurred by us for shipping the item out & returning it to us. We will not refund any monies until we receive the item back.
Prohibited Items and Suitability of Items
- Due to shipping restrictions we are unable to ship aerosols outside the UK. We reserve the right to exchange any aerosol for an equivalent non compressed substitute without prior notification.
- Please check that the item ordered is suitable for use in the country it is intended for. We will not be responsible for damage or injury incurred using electrical items.
- All complaints will be acknowledged within 3 working days, although we try to acknowledge all complaints immediately where possible. The customer will be informed of all progress.
- Spraytanpro reserves the right to contact customers regarding orders. Spraytanpro reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders at the discretion of our management.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 we do not supply any of your details to a third party, unless you have given Spraytanpro express permission to do so.
- As a statement these Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
- Sales on this web site are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. All orders are subject to these terms and conditions, and no amendments will be accepted by us.
Watson and Webb Ltd
21 Priest Lane
+44 (0)1765 607 800
VAT 947 6605 85
Opening Hours : Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm
Registered in England and Wales Company Number 11403687
By purchasing an item from us you are accepting these terms & conditions, if you do not agree with these conditions then please do not buy.