Warranty Terms and Conditions
Product Warranty Information
Below you can find information on our Watson and Webb product warranty. Watson and Webb stands behind our products, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you need further assistance on warranty information or repair, please contact us.
All Watson and Webb products are manufactured, tested and inspected in accordance with strict engineering requirements and are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS:
(2) WARRANTY DURATION
The standard Warranty for Watson and Webb Spray machines is 12 months from date of purchase. Under certain circumstances this may be extended as part of a promotion or upgrade.
Extended warranties (beyond the standard 12 month warranty) are only available on items registered on-line within 30 days of purchase. Registering an item after 30 days will make the extended warranty void.
(3) PARTS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY: Parts requiring replacement due to normal wear are not covered under warranty. These include hoses, cords, gaskets, cleaning tools, spray nozzles, filters, seals etc.
(4) WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS: Watson and Webb equipment must be used on an electrical supply as specified on the equipment nameplate. Failure or other equipment damage caused by operating on electrical supply not as indicated is exempt and excluded from this warranty.
(4a) Failure or other equipment damage resulting from the improper or negligent use or abuse by the purchaser is exempt and excluded from this warranty.
(4b) All warranted defects will be repaired at no additional cost to the customer, and the product will be returned to the customer shipping prepaid.
(5) In no event will Watson & Webb be liable for any incidental, special, multiple, punitive, indirect or consequential damages resulting from any defect in the product(s) supplied, including, but not limited to, damage to property or lost profits.
(6) Watson and Webb supply a full after-sales service that includes videos & PDF's that give clear instructions on how to look after your equipment. Equipment that has been misused will not be covered under warranty.
(7) Compressors.Compressors need to be away from the spraying flow!
The compressor (the bit that makes the noise) needs to be well away from the airbush. The compressor leaking colours out from it's seams is not covered under warranty.
(8) Nozzles. Airbrushes need cleaning!
Your airbrush WILL clog up
We often receive airbrushes back that just need a nozzle cleaning. If this is the case we make a nominal service charge of £20 to cover servicing & shipping costs. We cannot process the return until the charge has been paid.
Nozzles are not covered under warranty!
Watson and Webb may elect, at its expense, to replace the equipment or warranted part with another new identical or reasonable equivalent model or part in lieu of repairing the defect.
Under warranty policy, Watson and Webb will not refund the customer’s purchase price.
Repairs performed by anyone other than those designated by Watson and Webb may void the warranty.
Use of incompatible cleaning or descaling chemicals will void the warranty. Contact Watson and Webb for guidance.
(12) TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE: Watson and Webb supply post paid return labels. Watson and Webb will not be responsible for any additional costs associated with returning an item under warranty. All items returned for warranty service must be first authorised by Watson and Webb. Please contact Watson and Webb by phone at +44 01765 607800. Failure to request prior authorisation, or returning items not covered under warranty will result in a small admin charge which will be payable prior to the return of goods.
Warranty equipment or parts together with proof of purchase must be shipped prepaid to:
Watson and Webb
21 Priest Lane
If you have further questions, please contact us.